Without doubt, castor oil is a highly beneficial natural remedy and it can be used in many different ways. This being said, we prepared a list with the best healing properties of castor oil. You can check it out below.
THE BENEFITS OF CASTOR OIL
- Relieves eye allergy symptoms-rub a bit of castor oil onto the eyelids before going to bed for immediate relief.
- To speed up the healing of stings, bruises, and bites– apply a bit of castor oil onto the affected area for immediate relief.
- To fight off cataracts- put one drop of castor oil into each ear every night before going to bed.
- To eliminate cysts– apply some castor oil to remove pilondial cysts.
- To stop diarrhea- alleviate diarrhea by massaging castor oil onto the belly area.
- To massage the feet-to get rid of calcium deposits, massage the feet with castor oil on a daily basis.
- To speed up hair growth– massage the scalp with castor oil for 20 minutes before you shampoo it.
- To treat hearing loss- drop several drops of castor oil into the ear.
- To treat hoarseness- take castor oil on a daily basis to soothe a hoarse throat.
- To alleviate back pain– apply castor oil onto the spine once per week to alleviate the discomfort and pain.
- To treat melanoma- if you apply it on a regular basis, it can be highly effective in treating melanoma.
- To get rid of nail fungus– apply castor oil onto the affected areas daily until you notice improvement.
- It may treat skin cancer- using a mixture of castor oil and baking soda has been proven very efficient in treating this type of cancer.
- To reduce the visibility of stretch marks- to prevent stretch marks in the last two months of pregnancy, it is highly recommendable to massage the stomach with castor oil.
- It can treat tinnitus- put 6 to 8 drops of castor oil into the ears for a period of one month to stop ringing in the ears.
- To remove warts– if you regularly apply it onto the warts, they will dry and fall off.
- To speed up the healing of wrist injuries- wrap the wrists in castor oil overnight to encourage proper healing.