Often times, throughout different periods of our lives, we may experience some kind of skin problems like skin tags, clogged pores, warts, clogged pores, etc. The reasons for skin problems can be numerous, some of them being hormonal imbalances, unhealthy habits, changes in lifestyle, etc.
Although there are a lot of store-bought products whose aim is to solve skin problems, they’re not always effective and often times, they’re very expensive. Moreover, a lot of them are based on chemicals that can do more harm than good. Therefore, if you struggle with some skin problem, you should opt for more natural solutions that are 100% beneficial and the ingredients for their preparation are easily affordable.
Let’s take a look at different skin problems in detail and how they can be resolved:
Moles- close groupings of skin coloring cells known as melanocytes that appear as a consequence of direct exposure to sun or genetics.
- Garlic extract or raw garlic- before applying it onto the mole, tape the surrounding of the mole with masking tape or petroleum jelly. Next, apply some raw garlic or garlic extract to the mole, cover it with a bandage, and leave it for 4 hours. Repeat the treatment daily until the mole falls off.
- Castor oil and baking soda– mix equal amounts of castor oil and baking soda and then apply the paste onto the mole and cover it with a bandage. Leave it overnight. In the morning, remove the bandage, and wash the area. Repeat the procedure every night.
- Apple cider vinegar– soak one cotton ball in some apple cider vinegar and apply it onto the mole and cover it with a bandage. Leave it for 8 hours. With time, the mole will fall off.
Warts- they’re little skin bumps or mucous membranes triggered by the human Papilloma infection.
- Bananas- rub the wart every night prior to bed with a banana peel. Do the procedure for 2 weeks every night.
- Raw honey- rub some honey onto the wart at night and cover it with a bandage.
- Apple cider vinegar- soak one cotton ball in some apple cider vinegar and then apply it onto the wart and attach it with a bandage. After 24 hours, replace the bandage with a new one.
- Garlic– rub mashed garlic onto the wart and attach it with a bandage. Do the procedure twice per day until the wart falls off.
Skin tags- skin growths that usually appear on the neck, upper chest, armpits, and eyelids. They’re a consequence of skin irritation caused by rubbing from clothing or other materials.
- Apple cider vinegar- apply some ACV onto the skin tag with the help of a cotton ball and in few days, the skin tag will fall off.
- Tea tree oil- soak one cotton ball in water and add several drops of tea tree oil. Next, apply the cotton ball onto the skin tag and attach it with a bandage. Repeat the process 2 to 3 times per day for 30 days.
- Baking soda and castor oil– mix equal amounts of the ingredients and then apply some onto the skin tag and attach it with a bandage.
Dark spots-even though the reason for darkened skin areas is not entirely clear; a lot of experts consider them to be a result of excessive sun exposure or an aging liver.
- Lemon- lemon is known to be a natural bleacher. Just soak a cotton ball in lemon juice and then rub it onto the affected area twice per day.
- Aloe vera– apply fresh aloe vera juice onto the dark spot and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Onion– apply juice of one lemon onto the affected area and leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Horseradish– blend some horseradish with vinegar and apply it onto the affected area.
Clogged pores- they’re usually a consequence of oil deposits on the skin which make it look bumpy. Although it’s not a serious health issue, it reduces the skin’s smoothness and when not cleaned timely, they may become infected.
- Lemon and sugar scrub- mix equal amounts of sugar and lemon and then rub it onto the clogged pores circular movements with a cotton washcloth. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water.
- Steaming- first, clean the whole face and then place it over a pot with boiling water. Cover the head with a towel to prevent the steam from getting away. Do this for 10 minutes and then rinse the face with warm water and use ACV to clean any debris.